At Golden, we promote a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment that welcomes individuals of all sexualities, races, and ethnicities. We believe in fostering a workplace that values and respects the unique contributions and perspectives that each person brings. We are committed to providing equal opportunities and eliminating any form of discrimination or bias. Come be a part of our inclusive community, where everyone is celebrated for who they are, and together, we can create a more vibrant and enriching work environment.
1. Client service
- Build and maintain strong client relationships
- Meet and liaise with clients to discuss and identify their requirements and to gain insights on the needs.
- Conduct the debrief meeting to devise approach direction that meets the client’s brief
- Lead the project team in brainstorming to create unique & competitive ideas
- Coordinate closely to related teams to get full materials for writing proposal
- Responsible for writing proposals and conducting presentations (internal & external)
- Make ‘pitches’ along with other project members to win new business
3. Project Management
- Provide direction for project team to execute and manage on top performance
- Creating Master timeline/Checklist to tracking and managing the entire work of the parties involved
- Follow up on project progress and support project members to ensure all work is completed on schedule and as required
- Coordinate all parties involved in the project together, ensure all information and work is exchanged and carried out smoothly
- Identify and handle any problems that arise during project implementation
- Represent the company at event onsite to take care clients as well as ensure that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner
- Ensure all project resources (people, time, costs…) are used efficiently
- Write MC scripts, program rundown, etc…
- 1 - 2 years of experience working in event agency with similar jobs or position.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Vietnamese and English; particularly in relation to proposals and presentation.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively to make a difference.
- Ability to work long hours, especially under tight deadline (occasionally).
- Strong organizational skills.
- Effective negotiation.
- Capability manage conflict.
- Proficient project management.
How To Apply:Xem thêm công việc khác