At Golden, we promote a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment that welcomes individuals of all sexualities, races, and ethnicities. We believe in fostering a workplace that values and respects the unique contributions and perspectives that each person brings. We are committed to providing equal opportunities and eliminating any form of discrimination or bias. Come be a part of our inclusive community, where everyone is celebrated for who they are, and together, we can create a more vibrant and enriching work environment.
- Take ownership of copy briefs and answer them to a very high standard
- Brainstorms ideas and concepts with internal teams and liaises with clients to interpret their briefs.
- Develop creative strategies that are forward-thinking and in-line with current media trends
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of campaign objectives and devise strategies to achieve them
- Offer creative ideas and encourage others to share theirs
- Writes clear, persuasive, original copy.
- Check all copy that generated by team members and offer feedback when necessary
- Manage multiple projects, with the ability to switch from one to the other seamless
- At least 3 years working as a Copywriter or in the same role (Working in an agency is a plus).
- Fluent in English, especially in writing
- Significant experience in professional, commercial projects related to many industries
- Experience in both ATL, BTL, and digital fields
- A persuasive and confident approach to creativity
- Excellent communication skills
- A keen attention to detail and timescales
- Familiarity with creative processes and techniques
How To Apply:Xem thêm công việc khác